Aurora for Mac is an application that converts your Mac iTunes into a handy alarm anytime and anywhere. Basically Aurora wakes your Mac from the sleep mode or hibernate mode and starts playing your favourite playlist form iTunes. Aurora for Mac is very easy to operate as inorder to wake your Mac you need to specify certain things like the wake up date and time and set your iTune playlist and finally the volume at which you want to hear the songs.
Aurora for Mac is very easy to operate thanks to its configuration made by its developers. The best thing about this application is that it even have a snooze feature through which you can set up alarms inorder to wake up early morning especially for those who have difficulty in waking up specially on Monday mornings. Aurora has another feature is that you fix different alarm for different time, day and different ringtone.
Features of Aurora for Mac
- Multiple alarms
- Wakes your Mac
- Sleep timer
Download Aurora for Mac Free:
Well after giving you a over view of this amazing application Aurora for Mac now we are here with the step by step procedure that will act as a guide for through which you will be capable of downloading Aurora for Mac in your macbook. As we all know by now that Aurora for Mac has not yet officially announced or launched the Mac version of Aurora by now therefore inorder to install this application in your Macbook you need to use android emulator.
Well before starting the process of installation in your Mac all you need is to look or search for the best android emulator that suits or matches with your mac configuration. But if you ask for my opinion then I would say or suggest you Bluestacks that is presently rated to be the best android emulator currently present in market. The most amazing feature of this emulator is that it is available for free.
So here are the step by step procedure through which you can easily download and install Aurora for Mac:
- Starting with the first step, well you just simply need to download Bluestack Android Emulator and then install it in your Mac. Well here by just simple one click download on the link given below and you will be able to download Bluestack Android Emulator.
- Then once you have downloaded Bluestack Android Emulator in your Mac then there comes the next step and that to just simply click on the bluestack icon that is present or located on the your mac screen. By simply doing this your application will run this process might take some time during its initial booting. Once this thing is done the you need to look for the search button on the screen that is present on the left corner of the bluestack.
- Well in this step you just simply need to search “Aurora ” by typing it on the search box and then press enter button and then click on the install button.
- Once you have accomplished all these steps then in this step the android emulator that has been already installed with come in operation and your bluestack android emulator will get installed automatically within few seconds.
- After installation of this bluestack android emulator then you will have to go through a very simple process as described below:
Bluestacks ——-> All Apps ——-> Aurora logo
Well finally we are through with this installation process and Aurora for Mac is ready to use.
Just incase you find the above installation process bit difficult while installing Aurora for Mac then here is an another option through which you can easily download Aurora Mac without any error or difficulty.
Downloading of Aurora for Mac through Android apk file.
Well here we are with the second way through which you can easily install Aurora for Mac without facing any difficulty in installing this application. In this process I will try to explain about installing Aurora for Mac by making use of android apk file. To give you a simple picture about this process is that you will have to download the apk file of Aurora in advance in your Mac and later you can install it using bluestack inorder to bring this application in operation.
- To being with the first step, it is similar to the previous step of downloading and installing of bluestack android emulator in your devices. And inorder to understand in a bit better way you can even take reference of :
- Now in the second step you need to search for the apk file of Aurora in Google by just simply entering “Aurora .apk” in Google.
- Once you have discovered the apk file you just need to download it.
- Just in case you are not able to download it or unable to discover the apk file of Aurora even in Google then here is one click download link through which you can easily download Aurora apk file:
- Once you are through with all this i.e., downloading of apk file of Aurora then over this downloaded apk file of Aurora you will be able to see bluestack icon. Then simply just double click on the apk file after you have done this it will directly guide you to the android emulator where automatic installation process would have already started.
- After installation process is finally complete then simply go through the following process:
Bluestack —–> All Apps —–> Aurora
Well finally Aurora has got installed in your mac and is ready to use.