Hey folks today I am back with another amazing racing android app named 32 Secs for PC. Firstly 32 Secs is a racing game which is just for 32 seconds and you need to win the game in just 32 seconds. Sound thrilling and exciting so just take your super sexy motorcycle and join the millions of other bikers all across the world.
The 32 Secs game is very easily to control as to turn your bike on left or right direction you just need to swipe in left and right directions. You wanna make use of the nitro powers boosters then just swipe in the upwards direction. Also to avoid crashes apply brakes and for brakes just swipe downwards.
Furthermore 32 secs racing app has been ranked 4.2 in google playstore out of 5. While the total number of downloads of the app have reached and crossed 50 lakh range which is huge. Since the game is highly addictive and entertaining also remember that if you wish you can also upgrade your cars.
isTom Games being the developer of the 32 secs game. They have just launched the game for android devices like smartphones and tablets. isTom games has also announced the official version for iOS devices which will support on iPad and iPhones. Since the PC version of the app is still not released so if you wish to download 32 Secs for PC follow the tutorial carefully.
How To Use 32 Secs for PC/Mac?
In order to run any android app on your computer or Mac, you need an android emulator. There are several numbers of android emulators available in the market such as Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, YouWave, Andyroid etc. In this tutorial I would be sharing how to download and install 32 secs using Bluestacks and YouWave.
Method 1 – Using Bluestacks Emulator
- First of all, download Bluestacks emulator and then install it on your device.
- Open Bluestacks app.
- Now go to search bar of Bluestacks emulator, type 32 secs and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to google play store login page.
- Download and install 32 secs from google playstore.
- Go to Bluestacks Menu –> All Apps —> 32 secs.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it on your device.
Alternatively, you might also download 32 secs using the apk file of the app.
- First of all Download 32 secs APK.
- Now open downloaded apk file of 32 secs using Bluestacks emulator.
- After few seconds, the installation of 32 secs will begin.
- Go to home screen of Bluestacks emulator –> All apps.
- Double tap on 32 secs app icon to launch the app.
Method 2 – Using YouWave Emulator
First of all, let me tell you the most noteworthy thing which is YouWave is not a free software like Bluestacks emulator. However, you may get free trial version which for just 10 days. In order to use YouWave for forever basically you will have to buy it.
- First of all, download YouWave and then install it on your device.
- Once installation process ends open YouWave emulator.
- Now select View —> Online Content which is in the home screen of YouWave android emulator.
- When you will click on online content, then you will find different app stores like Google Play store, Appoke Market and 1Mobile.
- Select google play and you will be direct to google playstore.
- Now look for 32 secs in google playstore and download it from there.
- Go to View —> 32 secs.
- Double tap the app to install it 32 Secs for PC.
Well that’s all!!! If you have any difficulty in the above tutorial, do reply in the comment box below. We appreciate your precious feedback.