Download Jelly for PC is an android dating application. First of all Jelly dating app lets you meet new people all across the world. Share unlimited text messages and send photos, videos, audio file and gift some in Jelly. You may also make video and voice call both through jelly app.
Basically you can immediately and connect with other users on real time. Furthermore, in this app you find real and genuine people all thanks to Verification Account service. Even if you wish to avoid any of your Facebook friend. Then with Jelly messenger you can easily block any one who annoys you.
Download Mobijioy presentation Jelly for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7. Since the developers have announced only the android and iOS version of this app. If you wish to enjoy Jelly for pc then strictly follow the steps given here.
How To Download Jelly for PC
In order to download and install Jelly for PC, an Android emulator is required. Android emulator is basically a software which allows you to run Android apps on Windows PC and Mac. There are lots of Android emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Andy, iPadian, etc.
How To Install Jelly on Windows PC via Bluestacks 2
- First of all install Bluestacks 2 android emulator.
- Once the software is installed then open Bluestacks 2 emulator.
- Go to search bar of Bluestacks 2. Type “Jelly” and then press enter.
- You will get automatically get redirected to Google Play Store.
- Here also type Jelly and then press enter.
- Just tap on the installation button to install the app.
- Once the installation completes, go to Bluestacks 2 home page –> Menu –> App Drawer –> Jelly.
- Double tap on the app icon to launch dating app on PC.
Also Read >> Download Bard Video Assembler on PC
- Download and install Bluestacks 2 app player.
- Download Jelly APK file on your device.
- Open APK via Bluestacks 2 android emulator.
- After few seconds the installation will begin on PC.
- Once the installation completes, then go to Bluestacks 2 Menu –> App Drawer –> Jelly.
- Double tap on the icon to run Jelly for PC.
Download Jelly for Windows via Andy
- Download and install Andy emulator on your computer.
- Download the Jelly APK and save it on your PC.
- Now double-tab on downloaded apk file and select Andy as preferred app to run it.
- Andy will help you in installing the apk file automatically.
- Once done, you will receive a notification in the form of pop-up window.
- Open it and then it will take you directly to Jelly app on computer.
- First of all login on Play Store via Andy.
- You will be required to login with your real Google Account.
- Then open Play Store and search for Jelly app.
- In the search results, click on app icon and then click on install button.
- Once done, open the app drawer.
- Now you can play Jelly on Andy anytime.