Hello folks, today we have come up with Roblox for PC, an app which takes you inside the 3D virtual worlds. Over 30 millions of players come each month here in order to explore the amazing 3D virtual world. This app provides you with the opportunity of becoming the part of world’s largest user – generated gaming community. Each day, you get a chance of playing a new game.
Enjoy flying spaceships in the galaxy, battle against the zombies, be a super star in the fashion show and so on. To represent yourself, create a avatar. You can customize your avatar as well by putting different hats, shirts, faces, gear and much, much more.
In addition to this, you can play various games online as well. A the same time there is chatting feature through which you can make strategies, plot plans and have lots of fun with them. The app Roblox is completely free to download. However there are some in – app purchase items as well that you can buy only with real cash.
This amazing Roblox app is just like Google Play store, however from here you can download games only. This app platform is the creation of Roblox Corporation. In order to download and use Roblox on Computer running on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP and Mac iOS X, follow the tutorial given below.
Features of Roblox for PC
- A gaming platform where you get thousands of gaming applications.
- Community of over 30 million people.
- Everyday new games to play.
- Create your own Avatar by putting different shirts, hats, faces, gear and much more.
- Completely free to play and download.
- Chat with friends online and have fun with them.
This tutorial helps you to provide Roblox on PC, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Mac iOS. In order to use Roblox on computer, you need an android emulator. There are variety of android emulators available in the market including Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2, Andy, YouWave, etc. Here we would be using Bluestacks emulator to use Roblox on PC.
You might also like to check –> Download Dancing Line for PC or Windows
How To Install Roblox on PC using Bluestacks?
Below is given the simple and easy guide to download and install Roblox on PC, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows XP –
Method 1 –
- First of all, download Bluestacks emulator on your machine. Try to download and install the latest version of the app. You can download Bluestacks from here.
- Once the download and installation of Bluestacks completes, the app icon will appear in the Desktop.
- Double tap the Bluestacks app icon, this will launch the app.
- Now go to search tool of the emulator, type Roblox and hit enter.
- You will get redirected to Google Play Store.
- On the first position, you will see Roblox. Tap on the green button ‘install’.
- The installation of Roblox will start.
- Once the installation completes, go to Bluestacks Menu. Then go to ‘All Apps’.
- Double tap on the Roblox game icon. This will launch the Roblox game.
Method 2 –
- In the first step, download Roblox APK.
- Now download and install Bluestacks app player on your computer.
- Go to downloads, where you have saved Roblox APK.
- Right click on the Roblox APK file and open it with Bluestacks app player.
- After few seconds, installation of Roblox app will start.
- After completion of installation, open Bluestacks –> Menu –> All Apps. Now you will see Roblox icon.
- Double tap Roblox icon and start using Roblox – the world’s largest gaming community on your computer.
The game Roblox for PC is successfully installed in your device. Still, if you are facing any problem related to installation of Roblox on your PC, give your feedback in the comment box given below.